United States Bureau of Reclamation Pacific Northwest Region recognized MJ Hughes Construction for achieving above average and better than expected safety performance on the Pinto Dam and Brook Lake Weir Project near Stratford, Washington. The project included
- 6,879 Cubic Yards of Excavation
- 3,210 Cubic Yards of Backfill
- 4,371 Cubic Yards of Embankment Construction
- 445 Cubic Yards of Structural Concrete Placed
- 1999 Tons of Rip Rap Produced Onsite and Placed
MJ Hughes project staff thank The Bureau for the pat on the back!